Enterprise Development Center: What are the objectives of the Enterprise Development Centre?
- Provision of trade and export information and advice.
- Provision of export readiness assessment tools, sector reports and country profiles.
- Provision of information on Harmonised System codes, country profiles and trade statistics.
- Provision of lender information on export markets, trade shows, missions and export events.
- Facilitation of trade leads and export development interventions.
- Promotion and facilitation of both local and foreign direct investment.
- Improvement of investor and business access to a holistic support system.
- Coordination of the provision of quality investor and business and business support services.
- Provision of support to special investment initiatives, such as the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ).
- Promotion of trade and exports. Please click here to contact the Export Help Desk
1. Provision of advice, information and support to small businesses
2. Designing, development and implementation of small business support programmes in order to, amongst other:
- Build sustainable and competitive
- Promote and enhance entrepreneurship;
- Assist in the creation of an enabling
operating environment for small business;
- Provide access to non-financial resources
and capacity building services.
What is the difference between Vision 2020 projects, mega projects and strategic projects?
The different names refer to the same projects. When a new Executive Mayor is appointed, the collective name of the projects changes.
and facilitation of foreign direct investments
2. Improvement of investor and business access to a holistic support system
3. Coordination of the provision of quality investor and business support services
4, Provision of support to special investment initiatives, e.g. Coega IDZ ]
5, Promotion of trade and exports
1. Provision of trade and export information and advice
2. Provision of export readiness assessment tools, sector reports and country profiles
3. Provision of information on harmonised system codes, country profiles and trade statistics
4. Provision of calendar information on export markets, trade shows, missions and export events
5. Facilitation of trade leads and export development interventions
Agriculture Sub-Directorate has two-legged programmes, i.e. crop and livestock production.The service offered depends on the type of enterprise. Agricultural
related services offered include infrastructure development, production inputs,
tractor services, water services, and training and development of participants.
Commonage Land Management Committee, comprising government departments and
farmers, has been established. The role of the committee is to develop strategic
development and management plans for the commonages. Once these plans have been
developed and budget availed, allocations can be effected.