PLEASE NOTE: New Load-shedding GROUPS and Schedules implemented.
Load-shedding will be back soon. Note that many changes have been made, inter alia that local industrial areas will now also be subject to load-shedding, leading to the addition of new groups and changes in the numbering of existing groups.
Please check the documentation by clicking on the icons above and see what the new numbers of both local residential and industrial areas are, as well as the load-shedding schedule for March.
Click on the image below to download the high resolution pdf file.
This is a combined schedule for Stages 1-4 for the months of March - May 2020.
Published: 12 Mar 2020, Resolved: 15 Mar 2020RESOLVED
PLANNED POWER OUTAGE:
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020 (Weather permitting)
Time: 09:00 - 13:00
Carnation avenue, Part of Cassia Drive, Up to and including Cassia Place, Sunridge Park
Please treat all installations as "Live".
Published: 09 Mar 2020, Resolved: 10 Mar 2020RESOLVED
STAGE 1 loadshedding will be implemented at 09H00.
Stage 1 schedule for today:
09H00-10H30: Group 13
10H00-12H30: Group 14
12H00-14H30: Group 15
14H00-16H30: Group 16
16H00-18H30: Group 17
18H00-20H30: Group 18
20H00-22H30: Group 19
22H00-00H30: Group 1
Published: 06 Mar 2020, Resolved: 09 Mar 2020RESOLVED
The new Budget & Treasury Customer Care office, situated in the Motherwell Licensing Centre (Thusong), has been open to the public since 3 February 2020.
The following services are offered:
- Assistance to the Poor (ATTP) application & queries
- Arrangements to repay arrears in terms of the Debt Collection policy
- IVR (automated telephone system) registration
- Water Rebate applications
- Estate Late project
- Free transfer of property for surviving ATTP beneficiaries
- Rates rebate applications:
- Sporting body rates rebate applications
- Public benefit organisation rebates/Non-profit organisations
- Agricultural rates
- Property valuation certificates
- Copies of municipal statements
- Address changes
- Account balance enquiries
No payments/ cash will be accepted at first, as the vault is still under construction, it is anticipated that construction will be finalised within the next two months.
Published: 02 Mar 2020, Resolved: 06 Mar 2020RESOLVED
NEW load-shedding GROUPS and SCHEDULES implemented. Please click on the Load-Shedding quick link.